How Microsoft Impacted My Life
Hey!
This is md Saddam hussain from
Deccan
college of Engineering & Technology,Hyderabad, India.
·
I am a very active person, and I enjoy my work.
I'm always looking for new and innovative ideas to bring to a project.
·
I believe I am a self
motivator. I give my all to a project, and am always looking ahead to the next
one at hand. Successfully completing one and moving on to the next is very
exciting for me. I am passionate about my work, and truly enjoy working toward
the next big goal and I am about to share my story on how Microsoft and its
products have impacted my life and how as a Microsoft Student Associate (MSA),I
plan to bring about a change in the society.
Microsoft brings a great revolution in the field of
technology. Microsoft wants to brings the power of computer and software to the
people .This objective of Microsoft impressed me and made me attract towards
Microsoft. A user friendly operating system of Microsoft Windows XP introduced
me to the world of computer. It
taught me what a computer is and what it could do. I have been through Windows
XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7,,Windows 8.Each version of Windows have
something new and amazing features and I realized the optimization power
of Microsoft. Power of optimization forced me to interacts with new technology.
Microsoft Office, also known as MS Office, is a popular software suite
featuring many desktop publishing programs.I use to spend my
childhood's holidays in making drawings in MS-Paint. It
comes with everything that may come into use in a classic office setting, hence
the name.Computer users have
the option of several different Microsoft Office suites intended for students homeusers,small
businesses and corporations.
3. OneDrive
5. Visual Studio
My plan to bring a change to the society being a
Microsoft Student Associate.
I’m starting with
Microsoft Windows, which is an Operating System ,the most important system
software. I'm currently using Windows 8.1 Operating System. My Laptop contains
most of the Microsoft products and apps . It is very basic and apparently most
important example to show how i'm dependent on Microsoft.
§ My favorite’s
products and services in MICROSOFT.
1.windows8.1
§ I have used XP, WINDOWS 7 , WINDOWS Vista and I was impressed
on windows 8 by it's performances, as it has Beautiful design, faster processing, , Cool
tiles interface, fastest booting time and many more features.
2. MS Office 2013
3. OneDrive
OneDrive help me to works with office, so
it’s easy to create,edit,and share my document and save my docs to OnDrive and access them on any device. we can share files or entire folders, like photo albums, without
attaching. OneDrive provides free online storage of 1TB.
4. Skyp
Skype helped a lot as allows me to make both
video and voice calls to my personal and business contacts. Skype is one of the most popularcommunications
platforms in the world.
5. Visual Studio
Visual Studio is a
complete set of development tools for building ASP.NET
Web applications , XML Web Services, desktop applications,
and mobile applicationsIt is used to develop computer programs for Microsoft Windows super family of operating system,Visual studio uses Microsoft software
development platforms such as Windows API, Windows Forms,
Windows Presentation foundation, Windows Store
and Microsoft Silverlight.
It can produce native code
and managed code.
My plan to bring a change to the society being a
Microsoft Student Associate.
I will let make the teachers and students aware
of the programs which Microsoft beholds so that the benefit is provided to
students after all ,“practical knowledge is far better than that of
bookish knowledge” .With the help of my group members and other
MSA’s ,i will organize workshops which will help the students to learn new
technologies and tools.Being a Microsoft Student Associate my first
step would be to make the students acknowledge about these running programs of Microsoft
and let them aware about the Microsoft’s latest
technologies so that they may
choose their carrier option here .I will always try to make the events and
workshops, a big success.
Looking forward to be an MSA :)
Thank you.
Thank you.
MD SADDAM HUSSAIN
Like,
Comment, Share the blog for my Support.

.jpg)


.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment